That's what I said when I saw how basic this map is and the lack of a _proper_ navigation file. I will just give you a short review since there is not much to say about it.
The map is little, but here it goes:
- I kinda like your gameplay concept, looks a bit incomplete though.
- The walls are well done. No texture tiling.
- Both lighting and sunlight used.
- Flat texturing. The floor also lacks detail.
- Lighting still makes the textures look boring, if you just look at the grass you will see.
- Lack of a navigation file, as said earlier, the CT's only aim to the wall while T's go to the other side of the map and start to knife the wall.
- Very non matching textures such as the one in the middle and the wood. The theme is really confusing.
- T spawn: Why you put such an high ramp? Shorten it.
- CT Spawn: It seems that you forgot to put a light prop at one side where light is coming out of nowhere.
- The texture for the giant button is so much stretched that losses a lot of detail.
- Weak shadows. Weak illumination.
- You should add _a bit_ more boxes over the map rather than only using them at a spawn. Scatter them on the middle too.
- Use textures that could've the same type of colors, such as a mix of some textures from cs\_italy and de\_dust.
- Fix the cons above, such as adding the missing light prop, and tweaking the T side a bit.
- Make a user-made nav file. Using the auto-generated file is like playing without any.
- Give more tone to the shadows as you give more strength to the sun entity.
- 3.75/10. In my opinion, it looks very basic (in the bad meaning, since it lacks appeal) and terribly requires work, yet, I see that you tried your best and I see it's not a bad start compared to other starts.
I hope you don't take this as a offensive nor rude post, since this is made to point out the advantages/disadvantages of your creation.
Hope you keep going!