Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Competitive map with 32 spawn points, ideal for either pubs or 5v5 clan matches
Competitive map with 32 spawn points, ideal for either pubs or 5v5 clan matches, inspired on de_inferno and de_mirage.
2 main routes and a secondary route below connecting them. A holding area for terrorists in case they get overwhelmed by CTs (pretty useful in 16v16)
CTs will have to rush at A to defend it since it's in the middle of an approach area. At B, they can plan and camp since it's farther away for Ts.
Mostly based on long range combat, it also includes close quarters combats such as in B, mixing a pretty big layout but also well connected main areas that make it seem smaller.
Set on a small European village, terrorists are attempting to blow 2 bridges to sabotage a nearby city's water supply.
Bench prefab by asydno, textures by MacMan and Valve
Building time: 4 days (first playable beta, main routes), 2 weeks (first release candidate, all routes), 3 weeks (play testing, final details and release)
Includes customized .nav for appropiate bot gameplay, overview and custom textures needed (halflife.wad, cs_havana.wad, de_inferno.wad)
- Looks: The map was created by fitting a pattern, there is no structure Blocky, and it looks very smooth. Details are fitting, don't you feel lonely in this map, there is building, and why there is no sound.
- Hmmm ... Okay there is a little noise if treading water. But the map is very quiet, Put some sounds, for the activities in the village.
- pretty fun, can be played by many people, not boring. but nice to play.
- Looks: It looks like you're using textures or other de_inferno, I hate the texture, but I liked it. Window of textures is very bad and there is a lack of proper texture building should be repaired ok. Put some ornaments, such as wheelbarrows, pots, fruit, paper, buckets, bottles, and other.
- Great. No sound, what we hear on this map. Put some sounds, this makes the busy village atmosphere, such as wind noise, birdsong, the sound of a car engine, foot, and many more.
- Absolute no.
- Looks: There seems to be a lack of size on the other end. Put some ornaments, this makes the atmosphere of the village is busy. such as carts, fruit, etc.
- Some sound. To the ambience in the village, such as the sound of a car engine.
- This map is pretty neat, not until it's full potential, but not quite as good as it was.
- Keep update
- Good job 8,5/10