Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
by Nathan "Volcomator" Ybanez
Grey Mann has located one of Mann Co's top secret bases on a mid-ocean oilrig! You can be sure his eetsy beetsy teeny robots will be happy to burrow into our top secret hatch and blow up our top secret base! Stop them!
Defend Mann Co. from the the evil robot horde!
- Fixed even more engineer glitch spots
- Heightened a few more doorways to make it easier for robots to navigate
- Removed Demopans from both difficulties
- Included the robot_oilrig.pop, Normal, and Advanced population files for server administrators who need to tweak them for their own needs.
- Lots of balances/changes to the popfile. Too many to list really, but Normal difficulty is more like Normal now. Not nearly as hard as before
- Upped the threshold for Sentry Busters. 1800 damage and/or 18 kills in succession will cause one to spawn. Up from 1300/10
- Changed the Giant Tagger Scouts on Wave 1 to normal Tagger Scouts.
- Ignus the Trailblazer no longer gets 100% crits vs burning players
- Tweaked the spawn rates of some of the robot squads. There should be less "waiting" in between squads now.
- Reduced the Samurai Soldiers on Wave 1 to 50, down from 60
- Reduced the Gnome Heavies on Wave 1 to 82, down from 100
- Reduced the Crit Heavy / Loch-n-Load Demo spawns on Wave 3. There are about 1/4 as many as before
- Switched Wave 4 (the 16-Tank wave) and 5
- Tweaked the spawn rates of some of the robot squads on Wave 2.
- Great visuals
- Well-designed missions
- Original concept
- Good layout
- Two Cities broke the Samurai demos
- Half of the interior areas aren't even used by the robots
- If you were to update this, add robot paths heading through the buildings
- Fix the Samurai demos (I might do this myself, with your permission.)