- Very good looking map and the mood in this map is awesome.
- I agree with the furniture. You should add more details (add decals).
- We will test this with 20-30 players so we'll see the rest.
- This map is quite nice, and reminds me of a temple or museum of Romanesque art. It is quite detailed in its architecture and has several galleries and roads, making it ideal for ambushes or wait for the enemy. It is big enough for servers 32 players or more.
- Bright lighting that simulates a dazzling sun adds a distinguished and allows players to focus on the action instead of the scenery at the same time it gives the feeling of being in a sunny summer day. The effect of the frames and skylights create realistic shadows.
- The map should have more details, such as furniture, pipes or wiring. You should also have small boxes or containers to allow the player to reload safely, or take cover.
- Definitely not good map to less than 16 players.
- Maybe add some furniture, or tackle, to give it a not so cold feel.
- Some sound effects, such as wind in the tunnels could give a beautiful touch.
- I liked the architecture of the map and the job you have in working out the details.