Good day sir!
* Different size in crates (Variation in geometry and cover is good).
* Nice layout, I enjoy your houses they make the map a lot more tense!
* You stuck to your theme and the map has the dry desert village feeling I assume you were aiming for!
* Give your map a prefix ( A prefix is de_ aim_ zm_) India_training will never be picked up by anyone looking for a specific map type!
* Adding a 3d skybox would be very simple seeing as how your map is a square! Click HERE for a tutorial on 3d skyboxes by 3kliksphilip!
* A addition I would recommend as well is a bit of variation in textures!
* You have incapsulated your map with a hollow skybox, now this is ok for the first couple of maps you make however imn the future nodraw what the player can´t see and close your map with a "lid" of skybox textures!
* Minor addition to the end is add a .nav file otherwise every player that plays the map has to make the .nav file themselves which considering the size would not take long however in the future keep it in mind! (.nav files are the brains for the NPCs)
* A great map and I bet you will make huge impressive maps with complex layouts in no time! Keep mapping :)