Good day sir or madam!
* Innovative thinking that will force you to learn from what works and what does not work. (Read cons for don´ts.)
* Giving the sniper spots flash bangs is a cool idea and it adds tactical value to the map and its layout creating more depth and character for your map.
* You have the sun and the env_sun! I approve!
* The middle area is a cool idea that the player fastest there gets a deagle.
* A light entity near the CT spawn is way to close to the wall, unless you wanted that effect you have of bright light on the surface of that texture.
* The pistol dispenser is cool however is immensely inefficient when multiple players are on the server and everyone needs a pistol.
* The ground area is very, very dark and could use some light ( look at de_dust2 for an example on good lightning) the player must be able to see his opponent at all times in a hallway otherwise the player dies and he feels unfairly treated by the map.
* The walls that capitulates the view of the player makes the map claustrophobic. Fix this by adding a 3d skybox, HERE is a tutorial!
* The glass(windows) are suspended between two walls, this might work in theory but looks very odd I would suggest adding a frame to the glass to make it feel more natural for the player.
* A rather excessive amount of explosives in the middle, in the case of one team taking control of the middle they can grenade the other side for a long time.
* A nice map that if worked on a bit can be a good map, however as it stands now it does not stand out enough amongst the vast amount of maps on GameBanana but do not beat yourself up about this it is a good start :)