My best and biggest Stargate Atlantis CS:S and Gmod Map EVER by D.B CREÅTION
- [DOWNLOAD LINKS] :
- Map : https://dustin342.wixsite.com/dbcreation
- STARGATE Maps for CS:GO : https://dustin342.wixsite.com/dbcreation
- Homepage of D.B Creation for more SG Maps : https://dustin342.wixsite.com/dbcreation
- Buildtime : 357 hours (ca. 1/2 Year) - Over 800 Lights and Lamps with Bloom Effect - High Dynamic Range Graphic [H.D.R] - 12 hours compile time for the best Quality EVER ! - HD Textures for the best Stargate Feeling - Dolby Digital THX Sounds effects and musics - Over 100 MB Map size - Best optimized map , for low PC`s (Area Portels, Skip, Hint and occlouder System)
- Best FPS rate - Cubemap size 256 X 256 pxl - 38 Vis groups - Lightmap scale: 5 - 11
Special Features - Included MiniMap ( Radar ) - Dolby Digital Sounds - Special experience on the Map - Buyzone for every Team - H.D.R (High Dynamic Range Graphic) - High Mirrowed Cubemaps - Great Light Ambient's
Hi and Welcome to the presentation of my new map.
It features the city of Atlantis known of Stargate Atlantis and shows several famous parts which I recreated for you so you can explore and defend it against the wraith.Most rooms were created as they were seen in the series, however, some are new invented.The map contains tasks that you have to fullfill to save the city.The city is being sieged by the wraith and there is the point where you find yourself:Complete the given tasks to save the city!For example you have to activate the city's shield generator, find several failover devices or defend the city against a group of wraith who have managed it to infiltrate the city.
- Map by (SG-A)[Admin] Dr. McKay alias Dustin Banduch (D.B CREATION)
- Materials : Venin, (SG-A)[Co.Admin] Dr. Radek Zelenka,
(SG-A)[Admin] Dr. McKay
- Models : Venin - Sound : Venin, (SG-A)[Admin] Dr. McKay
Gateroom, Jumperbay Layout by Venin
And a big Thanks to Venin for the Premission to use his Stuff !
You want other Stargate Maps for CS:S and Gmod Than watch my Moddb Site
Just rated 10/10
We tried it on our event server yesterday,
It's an amazing work.
We spent like 20 mins to find what we were supposed to do, but people enjoyed it.
Just a couple of things :
16 slots? add more
Purpose of the map : may be a banner with explanations inside T and CT spawn?
If you want to try it with us, feel free to ask, we work with different mappers.
TS3 : 220.127.116.11
Ask for any guy from our mapping group.
URL to post:
How did you achieve the glow effect for some of your textures? It's your super neon white light is divided by segments of dark texture that makes the texture look so amazing!
This Programs i used for creating this Map.
- Hammer Editor 3.5
- MDL Creator : kHed 1.1
- Package Program : MAN Map Analyst 2.6 e (beta)
- Magix Music Maker 18 Pro
- BSPSource 1.3.1
- BZIP2 1.05
- Propper 0.85 beta