Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
by Robert "Spas12" Cardona
To play by yourself:
1. Start CSGO and open console
2. Type "game_mode 1" without quotes and press enter
3. Type "game_type 1" without quotes and press enter
2. Type "map de_continuum_se" without quotes and press enter
1. Far away objects may temporarily become "invisible"
Copyright December 28th, 2012
Same thing for us, seems a really nice map we would like to test on our server, but we won't do so until materials are packed in the bsp (with Pakrat for example). The only files you should ship externally have to be in _maps_ and _resource_ directories.
And it would be easier for your downloaders if your files in zip were already in the same directories structure then in csgo itself (aka a directory _csgo_, inside it a directory _maps_ and a _resource_, and inside this last one, directories _flash_ and _overviews_). See Tanuki's shipments for example.
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to test your map.
Very nice map but:
- as a T I'm unable to buy anything. In the console I have messages telling me that T and CT have spawn outside a buy zone
- On the T spawn, can you let the door open ? The need to open door is a pain, especially at spawn.
Yes I tried the de\_...\_se version and I do not have to type anything in the console with any other DE ou CS maps
Reading your vmp files, you made a mistake : 2. Place the files within "continuumtextures" folder into your "csgo/materials" folder
it's : 2. Place the files within "continuumtextures" folder into your "csgo/materials/continuumtextures" folder
... or place the folder "continuumtextures" into "materials" if you prefere :)
Hey the materials and radar are not packed into bsp.
I was noticing how large the bsp file is already and the addition of another 50mb of materials might be alot for players to download. Maybe see how much of the legacy CSGO materials can be pressed into service? You may be surprised at how some surfaces can be disguised.