Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Map for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Many changes has been made to the map. A few of them are:
-New route to B (much like Tuscan)
-Re-routed sewers to B for quicker rotation/strat
-Pushed fog_evn further back for better visibility
-B bombsite has had a total make over including a B-nest
-Changed HDR lighting. Complaints it was too bright.
-Dramatically decreased the size of the map from 100mb BSP to 35mb faster DL
-New texture throughout the map.
-New area portals for better optimization. FPS
-Radar finally embedded into the bsp so clients dont have to DL
Special Thanks for Black Mesa for Railing texture and Model.
Special Thanks for Valve for a few Textures/Models
- Visuals have improved a lot from the previous version.
- Nice to see a transition from just bush crates to prop crates.
- Good FPS all round.
- Bombsite B looks amazing :)
- Excellent port of a classic map.
- The navigation file included very poor compared to the last release. Locations have not been named and the nav mesh has not been optimised for bot play.
- Personally I really, really dislike the rotating ad board, as well as ads in general. But that's just my personal opinion.
- Remove the rotating ad board (personal opinion). Unless there is a reason it has to be there.
- Revise the nav mesh.
> **Posted by Y@katirer**
> The map is very nice and it it plays well;-)
Thank you guys :) Hopefully people like the new additions and play well in competition. There are a few more changes I have made to the map, and hope it will be the final de_mill. Look for in it the upcoming months.
Really liking the detail you put into the latest version of mill, big transformation from the CSS version. Wondering how the new layout changes will come into play. wish you most success with this map, possibly the return of mill to the competitive scene? : P
- Too many crates on B
- Taller ceiling in the old bridged building may be helpful (so there would be no need to crouch in order to jump down stairs easily)
- Old A&B nexus looks strange with that yellow light. I'd like to see it different, improved.
- Needs a bot nav. Bots get stuck on right T's spawn ramp.
- Underground tunnel looks outdated. Maybe widening it, making it rounder or more detailed could make it stand up. Entrance to tunnel with the ladder is also odd (too squarish, some displacements could improve it a lot).
- Missing B1 colorcorrection (it looked superb)
- I like T spawn a lot.
- New path and bombsite are a big improvement imo.
- There are plenty of new details that don't affect gameplay.