Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
[nyro's SDK Steam Group](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nyrosdk "nyro's SDK Steam Group")
Finally got around to porting this over to CSGO. Enjoy :)
MG\_LT\_GALAXY\_CSGO\_V1 - 09-03-12
- Map by: Nicholas P. Low, aka nyro
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback & Testing: The Lt. Team
A space themed map consisting of 12 different games, enjoy!
**Server Launch Commands**
- [Blackhole] - Removed due to point_push being deleted from the game's code.
- [NADE] - Removed low gravity.
- Removed automatic ammo refilling for the winner of race based games as it caused a crash.
- cfoust - Author of Propper
- qr - Helping pick out the majority of the soundtrack.
- CHECK EM - Vote system idea for choosing what you want to play.
- Chris528 - Author of the dev texture pack.
- Surf // Air - Empty House
- Sphere // Guitar - Red and White
- Climb // Bathysphere - Augusta
- Bhop // Jon Hopkins - Wire
- Scout // Loscil - Brittle
- Iceskate // Fennesz & Sakamoto - Glow
- Nade // Flica - Late
- Race // Sonic Mayhem - Disclosure
- Startroom // Immediate Music - The Hidden
- Awp // Spacecraft - Earthtime Tapestry
- Buy // Solar Fields - Electric Fluids (Early Mix)
- Slide // Ulrich Schnauss - Monday-Paracetamol
Please rate and/or leave a comment! Thanks!
> **Posted by PresidentEvil**
> fantastic map, but it crashes the server
> my server has crashed about 3 times today and it always happens when this map is being played
Wish I could help but I haven't really done much GO stuff, it was a quick port and I fixed all the immediate errors I could find. Does it crash on any specific game or is it completely random?
All models were constructed in Valve Hammer Editor, the tool PROPPER was used to convert and compile all models in this map. Special thanks to cfoust as this map wouldn't have been possible without it!
The dev texture pack by Chris528 was used for this map, thanks! You can find it here: