The winning entry of a mapping-contest on PonyFortress2.com, created by Wyll and me.
The 4-CP-map is set in a mix of castle- and village-environment, featuring almost exclusively highly detailed custom textures, reskins and brushwork.
We hope, all of you have as much playing this map as we had making it ;)
The solider and demo cant jump that heigh because it caused trouble with everybody playing solider demo.
The points dont add time because it easily ends up with an eternal match that never ends.
Usually because people lack the ability to form teams.
There is just 2 fences you cant jump over.
Did a little bit of testing. Found some flaws.
For one, there are areas that one should be able to rocket jump over, but can't.
Another issue is your use of fences. It's hard to tell what fences are "Out of bounds" and what ones can be hopped over.
In terms of gameplay, the controll points don't add time to the map upon being capped, and that can lead to a LOT of fast stalemates. It should function like cp_5gorge and reset the map time to 10min upon ANY point being capped. Also, The 2 starting netrual points should be team controlled instead.
And thats about it. Good custom textures, good overall map. If I had to rate it... Ehh...
8.5 Total. Good job!
- Not just a bunch of mlp stuff thrown together.
- Lots of rooftops to the Scout.
- Great, team colored, easy to the eye skins
- I created a gamebanana account so I could rate this.
- No excessive use of MLP related textures
- Teamwork and skills are needed for victory
- RED & BLU team match their original color
- Custom resupply locker, team logo, control points, health and ammo pickups