Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
I made map mistakes like this before so let me get into detail.
2 years ago i made a set of maps i spent atleast a max of 10 hours on the sdk, notable bugs were: Lacking light sources, box skyboxes, poor clipping or overuse of the env lights. In that time i learned a lot about mapping and the problems i noticed about your map as listed.
- There is no light props.
- The crate props are wood blocks
- A lack of logic or soundscapes
- No clipping and the sky is a box not a texture.
- no displacements or enviromental manipulation.
- Lighting and detail is bland with a lack of color.
- The level just seems too blocky especially with the lack of barrels and baskets dust 2 had.