- skybox is fine
- design variety is nice
- lightning is ok
- map layout is fine
- radar is buggy (black/purple pattern)
- some unsolid pillars
- if you walk to the right from ct spawn, u see unrealistic surrounding
- misalignment of windows and frames near t spawn
- some areas look unrealistic (e.g. roof part)
- most of the areas need a little more detail
- soundscape is only truck engine (can be extended)
- no nav file included (hostages not moving) - wtf?! it's a cs_ map ...
- This is not bad, but also not that good as you see (and rated - wtf) it yourself.
Being one of the developers(I'm also known as "Striker" on TWHL), I want to say that working on this map was a pleasure. I'm honored to be part of such a quality outcome. Hope you players who download this will enjoy it to its fullest. Have a nice play!
- Huge amount of variety. For such a small map theres loads of exploration
- Very clean
- There is a bit of frame issue near the CS side when map is full (Im on a high-end PC)
- Improve on the frame rate near the CS side. Its almost near perfection!
This map is Beta.
More To Come
- improve look of radar overview
- fix some broken/stretched textures
- improve fps performance
- update Navigation Mesh
- Multiple camera previews via point_viewcontorl
- layout changes possibly after testing
- Sewer Section(cancelled)
- new name (lol)
- different gametypes(as, de, etc)
- reshot screenies with AA on
- hdr/ldr final compile
- lowered some fade distance for interior props