- Guns laid out for you, WITH FULL AMMO!
- Pleasant lighting.
- Cool looking ceiling. It really embraces that Dust feeling.
- Textures are used somewhat nicely.
- Clean, and fitting displacements.
- Straight-forward design
- No NAV! This seems like it would be an awesome map with bots.
- Not much detail. I understand it is a fast-paced killing map, but it could use some.
- "Boring" looking.
- Too-simple design, throw some passages in there. I'd imagine it would be hard to get to the center, as one team can hold an entire side and stop anyone from getting to the middle. Gameplay seems kind of easy and boring.
- Generate your own NAV and include it with the map, not THAT big of a deal, but would be nice.
- Add something like overlays or props around the map. The map's walls are kind of boring.
- Another thing you could do to improve the map is a 3D skybox.
- Add some more passages, or more obstacles to stop camping of side-halls, allowing players into the middle for another area to fight.
- I understand this is a killing-sort of map, but not really detailed.
- I am guessing that $2000$ is a map that has different versions, as I have not played "the original".
- For this map, I gave you a 8.44/10 rating. As I stated, the gameplay could seem kind of difficult, and needs more detail.
- Overall a fast-paced map but not very heavy on detail, and could use some structural work.