- Lighting! Much better!
- I still love the symmetry and shape of the map.
- The blue and red lights give you a feel of the individual sides.
- It's dark, nice moody battlefield.
- Gun ammo (wink, wink)
- The lighting, I like it, but seems a little too dark, but that makes it great.
- I think the lighting should have a more realistic feel, the blues seem kind of too blue while the reds seem too red as well.
- As I said, the lighting seems too dark, maybe make it a bit brighter by adding more entities, and make it look realistic, maybe some flickering or something like that.
- The textures on the boxes are a little out of line, they need some rearranging.
- Fix texture on boxes.
- Fix the lighting, make it look more realistic (flickering or some sort of effect) and brighter (more entities.)
- The map is much better, my friend!
- With my tweaks I think it worked out better, don't be afraid to ask for help!
- I rate a 9/10. (Sorry about the rating changes.) Good work!