Stuck on a rural road near Riverside, will you survive?
Thank you for downloading Dead Forest Beta! This my first Left 4 Dead 2 map. I hope you enjoy it!
To install: Double click the deadforest.vpk file!
In case you want to contact me.
[Steam Profile](http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrubersotrich/ "Steam Profile")
- Map is average, not to big and not to small
- Detail texture and forest
- Bots and Infected navs are good
- Few places to hold out which means harder
- Map resembles Death Toll
- Lack of supplies
- Some texture glitches near the cliffs
- The car on the destroyed bridge looks like floating
- Behind the two abandoned house, there are a few trees that go through the cliffs
- I was expecting I can go on the other side of the bridge, perhaps you can widen your map a little?
- Abandoned houses usually aren't empty. Add some props
- This is a good map, but it's kind of resembles Death Toll.
> **Posted by Rin**
> Looks great. Could use more screenshots. Mind adding some?
Yeah, I may have a few more. I'll get them up in a little bit.
EDIT: I found some, they are a few days outdated. The only difference though is the lighting. The light_environment is now a tad bit brighter.