Welcome to the House of Fun
I started working on it 4 month ago and I think the map is ready to release.
The map is having a disco, swimming pool, rocket,
ghost train, museum, secrets and much more
I hope you enjoy this map!
fixed some textures
- Large size. This is fit for a DM, but not a VSH.
- Discoball effects work fine, though the strobe shouldn't be there.
- The Nyan Cat room working as intended. I usually make a sentry nest there.
- Common whirring sounds from things moving. The only different sound I could hear was the disco music and the Nyan Cat area.
- The elevators are poorly controlled. If about three people go into the same elevator, either the elevator stops or it goes through them, causing them to get stuck in the bottom of it, which kills them due to damage triggers.
- Tiny doors after going into the secret. Those doors are too small to fit in unless there is a resize command, however, this map was made before MVM so my opinion sticks.
- Hardly any ammo crates/health packs. The only reliable place for health packs are in Floor 2.
- Random instakill button in the secret on Floor 2. What is it there for?
- The cannon on Floor 7 only works once per round.
- There just seems to be no unique texture whatsoever, it makes it very bland and not very good-looking. It simply has props and textures from the vanilla database, which don't seem to fit as what should be intended. The only unique textures are in the same area.
- Different and unique sounds, less of that loud whirring sound.
- Slower elevators to lower the chances of those aforementioned glitches.
- Space out. There just seems to be very annoying obstacles everywhere.