Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Yeah ! I have made a Vsh map for the Minecraft Style !
The train maybe have a bug....
Just like this
[Youtube link here](http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=in2ayccvO_o "")
- Well, the map is simple, and tiny. The door opens and shuts, that's okay.
- At least you managed to disable getting on top of the giant structures so Hale is able to get a break.
- Going near Steve will get you stuck, he lacks no static hitbox, and as a dynamic prop, he will move within your hitbox and get your stuck and eventually killed by Hale.
- The cheap stairs. Engineers ALWAYS build sentries down there, with a teleporter ready to take him away to... usually that cave located near the other house. This is just getting too repetitive and generally this is the end of Hale.
- Apparently touching diagonal rails hurts. Not sure why, but they deal around 11 damage, this is pretty much pointless and not very needed.
- Spawning inside that dungeon spawner thing for Hale, not a very smart idea, because many newbies (like me on my first try) didn't know what to do and just waited, turns out you have to SMASH the walls surrounding yourself.