Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- very good ambiance
- good theme, design and textures
- good optimization, lot of fps
- good balance between light and dark sites
- good balance for short and long distances
- need nav place names
- map made for competitions? (i hate competitions)
- nav place names
- the next version was one my prefered maps and the actual seems to be really better. you did a good job.
- thank you for not having proposed another version of dust.
- Nice map theme and design, good execution
- Good choice of textures
- Good soundscaping work that matches the scenery
- Map optimised to a degree
- Inclusion of level overview
- Fair/good lighting
- I have some doubts over the tactics employable (see below + it shouldn't really be a problem for a pub?)
- Very minor texture alignment issues
- Some dimension issues that can be ignored?
- Parts of some of the plants goes into the wall
- Some may find the words on the level overview an unnecessary distraction
- Missing nav place names
- Consider the Cons listed
- Nice map, just a few (?minor) things that can be worked on
- There was an urinal on the side of one of the paths, what!!
I have some doubts over the number of tactics employable in this map. There are just 2 routes out of T Spawn, 1 to A and the other to B. Although there is a middle area at which Ts can change routes, in a team rush Ts can really only appear in 4 of the entry ways to either bombsites (3 to A including the underground sewers, 1 to B), not counting the back way between A and B. But then, de\_dust worked so there is no reason why this map design won't work too.
Also, in theory, in a 5 v 5, there should be little problems if you have 2 (or even a good 1) in B and 3 in A, which could make split tactics / decoy easier to defend as well. Was the map purposely designed this way?
Finally, given the distance between the bombsites it wouldn't take long for CTs to rotate as well. But as you say the map's been tested, there may not exist balance issues afterall.