- Nice gameplay
- Textures theme match
- You added light entities
- There are no light origins (lights props), just light entities
- The whole structure of the map its a little bit squeary
- You only used a few amout of textures, and many times also
- Map its on a giant square
- Most of the errors are very common on new mappers, just try to use some props (models) to create light origins for the lights entities.
- The arquitecture problem its also really common, try reading some cliping ,vertex or displacement tool tutorials so you could improve the whole arquitecture and shapes structure
- Try adding some other props or structure to add more personality to the whole map and to make it unique
- Try using different light color/settings and another sky (like a sunset one for example), something to show a different ambience than the "default one"
- Use more textures. I know sometimes you cant find textures you like, but in this case aztec has a lot more textures that fits with the theme and would look really nice on this map
- Although pointed cons, maps its still really good. I will give you a 6.5 for now. Fix some of the cons (specially first two) and i will reconsider :)