Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- Nice small creative map, well designed
- Nice tunnel system
- You can see below the horizon of the skybox texture - use a 3D skybox or brushes to further block the view
- Could have used better railing - those corners looked really ugly (did you consider using brushes rather than models?)
- Optimisation work present (?) but could have been better
- (Personal opinion) There is only one entrance to Bombsite B - not always ideal
- No nav place names
- Although an level overview was made - the .vmt file had an incorrect path meaning it would not work in-game (and is replaced with annoying pink and black squares instead)
- Use of soundscape (or an ambient\_generic) present, but different sounds should have been employed between the outdoors and the tunnel area - I was disappointed to find out that you have decided to use the same sound for the whole map
- Eliminate Cons, fix that path in the .vmt
- You should fix this map up before releasing another one, shame for this map to be left in its current state
- 7/10, I like this map and would put it on my server if hadn't got for all the cons I listed above
You had this in your .vmt:
You might already know it but picked the wrong file to the .rar?
Hi Logan. Thanks for trying out my map. Nor did I like the rails go with the look of the map. I just needed some rail, and that came up. I probably couldn't locate where a better rail would be. I just let it be. I shall try making a better-looking map next time which goes in harmony with each other. This was kind of my first map .... so .... *rolleyes*
Looks more like an southern states swamp more than a potato field -- still not seeing that (Family of Potato farmers).
Fancy railings don't really go with the industrial/concrete and steel of the rest of the textures.