Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
This is my first submission to Gamebanana! (Not my first map)
A bit of backstory:
In the century following a lethal strike into the Marr Freight Company which had been secretly been receiving illicit funds packaged inside certain products, the district's property values declined sharply. After a swift and silent coup d'etat a radical governor took power in the mountain city. Since then strict cleanliness laws have been imposed on the city. These are however, only enforced with those firms that pay a higher tax annually. Where does that money go? Nobody knows. What is known is that those businesses that fail to jump on this pricey bandwagon end up out of business and rundown.
Taking place in on the sketchy border between the good and bad sides of town, this scene sees the clashing of elite police forces and disgruntled small business owners under the moon.
This was built off of the original geometry of cs_assault. I take no credit whatsoever for the layout or inspiration of this map. This may still have bugs and bots may have occasional issues. Enjoy the aesthetics and with luck the bots will give you a good challenge :)
- Adheres to simple map changes from the original, and looks very good in the process.
- Despite the complex appearance, runs quite good on low-end hardware.
- Well worth checking out.
- "Too many vertex format change" errors near CT spawn, however didn't not really slow anything down
- Rendering issue on ladder leading up to containers
- Alleyway door can easily crush someone, due to the collisions on it.
- Fix whatever geometry issue/bug is affecting that ladder
- Trigger door sooner, or modify door so a player can't get crushed in it.
- Personal opinion, I love maps with mood based lighting. This does it amazingly well.
> **Posted by Rootbeerz**
> An awesome map, although I did notice one slight flaw - the ladder going to the roof on the alley side does not work. :(
> Otherwise, it's great!
Fixed it, thanks for your feedback! Good luck in the contest!
This is a really good map, its professionally made. The tall buildings in the skybox have really good textures that gives me a boner every time. The navmeshes suck dick though. when I first played on it I came twelve buckets and then had sex with my sister.