Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
This is the second version of Sunken Temple. This version gets rid of the original Bombsite A and combines it into the CT spawn. The result is that the time between the two bombsites is shorter.
de sunken temple2
Blair (Bobpoblo) Burkhardt Level Design
A terrorist guerrilla unit has infiltrated the ancient sunken temple, looking for its reported treasures. The terrorists raided the temple grounds killing civilian researchers. They then began looking for the treasure they thought was buried somewhere on the site.
However, the terrorists would rather blow up the temples than let any treasure fall into the hands of the enemy! The counter-terrorists must protect the two targets from the suicidal terrorists.
This is the second version of Sunken Temple. This version gets rid of the original Bombsite A and combines it into the CT spawn. The result is that the map is smaller and easier to play on with fewer players. The running time between the two bombsites is significantly shorter compared to the original map.
The Original map can be found here: [http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/154320](http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/154320 "http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/154320")
Please download, comment and enjoy!
- 64 Spawns
- Optimized for better FPS
- Custom Palm trees by -:Steve-o:- of GameBanana.com
- Original de_aztec content from Valve
- Nav File with place names
- 3d Sky Box
- Radar Overview Image
- really nice gameplay, bomb site allow an intense game (mostly true for B with is very nice layout)
- We can see that you made big effort to have a really nice look with aztes theme and it is very well done.
- some detail could be enhanced
- where does this bridge go ?
- no textures ?
- I think these plam trees seem little :
- this square of water don't make water sound
- delete player clip here, it is easy to see it :
- I know it is done for the players not to see the border of the map but one player on an other is like sv_grav 400 and with sv_grav 400, I have this :
- so a player can see the border of the map even you put player clip. Here I think you sould make higher wall
- There is also the message "cclient overflowed... some like that..) I don't know the reason of this but if you can fix it too it would be nice.
> **Posted by Mr.Brown**
> Very detailed, nice work.
> **Posted by le_dude**
> yeah, my casual player didn t like the firdt ( too much commplexe for them) i hope this one will have more succes on our FFA server
I specifically made this version have less complexity in the hope that smaller servers could pick it up. I would encourage you and your casual players to try the map out for a longer time and then see what you think. Thanks for trying it out anyways!
> **Posted by KaiserJeeL**
> Please release a higher fps version like this of the first version. The new map is stupid with CT starting at a b-site and has short way to second b-site?
> makes no sense in my head!
> on top of that, the first version the radar fails at A-site, if your'e standing at A then youre outside the radar :S
> Make first version Higher-fps + radar fix
> For us who was big servers and loves your map!
I checked the older version to see if the radar was off center, and it appears completely fine to me, both version's radars appear centered to me. Maybe you could send me a private message with a screen shot of what is happening for your radar? I'm sorry you don't really like the bombsite at CT spawn. This was a design decision that I still think works very nicely, while still cutting the size of the map's layout.
I've heard many people request a full version, mini, less detail for increased FPS, I just want to say I might remake it again later on, but not for a few weeks at least. I'm glad you enjoy the full version on a big server (the way its meant to be played).
Please release a higher fps version like this of the first version. The new map is stupid with CT starting at a b-site and has short way to second b-site?
makes no sense in my head!
on top of that, the first version the radar fails at A-site, if your'e standing at A then youre outside the radar :S
Make first version Higher-fps + radar fix
For us who was big servers and loves your map!