Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
An amazing adventure map for Minecraft by .toggle!
You are a crewmate on a galleon that had set sail on a voyage for exotic dyes. However, after severe weather your ship was ripped in half!
You awake to find yourself washed up on a beach in a strange land with nobody else in sight...
- Play time should take 45 mins or there abouts
- Can be played with 1-2 players
- Can be played on peaceful but it was designed for easy and up (as there are monster spawners in places)
- No destroying of blocks - clay, wood/wood planks and dirt are the exceptions.
- No building bridges with dirt or any other blocks - the areas and puzzles are designed so you don't need to do that.
- Items in chests (except dirt and paper) are required for you to win the game. All items in chests are useful!
- Your first order of crafting is to create a diamond pickaxe! A DIAMOND PICKAXE! The caps are for emphasis!
- A clay block often holds a secret or hidden pathway - be on the lookout!
- Common sense: If its night and you have to journey somewhere, have a snooze!
- In this game portals have a "sweet spot". This spot isn't covered by a torch! Look for it!
- When closing an inter-dimensional portal it may be a good idea to take a few steps back just incase 'something' happens!