Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- This is the only map which I know went as far as to bring up a customised boss. Sure, there's a few flaws, but you've tried it.
- Very Christmas-themed. Truth is that I hardly see festive maps, well, with the occasional X-Mas remake of a vanilla map, but no real custom-made maps.
- Very small, even the flanks are too hard to maneuver. Seriously, the enemy spawn is like 50 feet away from yours. Someone can just lob grenades from their spawn to spawn camp.
- The present needs coordination; something which a multimod server kinda lacks at. Competition is the only key and many people just like to hold on to the present or just protect it just to troll the other team. Spawn camping and the likes prevent motivation at all times, and thus, no boss.
- The teams still kill each other during the boss, it's like Monoculus all over again.
- This map really had the potential for a full-fledged boss fight, to be honest, but I'd say these above flaws seriously overpower the goods this map provided.
- Increase the size of this map; far too tiny.