Okay, here comes additional info/FAQ:
+ "How I overload reactor?"
- To do that, you'll need at least 3 people. Two go to the side-consoles in the reactor room, one goes to the center override room. The vent override switch will be covered withtwo layers of shielding. The two side consoles each remove one layer of shielding, then the main switch is pulled. Then, the vents in the reactor open for 15 seconds. Then one of the people at the side consoles or a 4th person down below throw a grenade into the vents, Halo style. Enjoy the fireworks.
+ "So I've blown up the ship. Is there a reset switch?"
- Yes there is, it's right under the reactor, You'll probalby have to noclip in order to get to it, though, sorry.
+ "Are the escape pods controllable?"
-Yes they are, but theyre a bit tricky to control, due to the alck of stabilization and the awkward view. Also, noone like an asshole who takes a whole pod for themselves and takes off without his friends
+ "What's that weird cylinder laying around the main hangar?"
- That's the SatCam, sends an image to the screen on the Bridge.
+ "You dumbass, you forgot to label the hangar spawnables!"
- A thousand pardons, my Lord. Left to right, they are: shield generator, plasma pulse cannon, oxygen generator, shipspawner powercore.
+ "Powercore, you say? What is that used for?"
- Slump it into one of the ports on the two miniship spawners to activate the customization/spawning system.
Pros: Working bulkhead doors, escape pods, bays, a crane in the main hanger, shields - a lot more
Cons: Poor space effect, main bay hanger doors faulty (open wrong way, and dont stop)
Improvements: Get a more space like outside, rather than colour clashing
Notes: (The space could possibly be due to graphics settings, but I can't see why/how)