The evil genius behind Red plots to unleash havoc from a remote tropical island, and a special Blue task force must stop them.
Note: This release also contains preview thumbnails and the intro movie. As such, it should be extracted from your base "team fortress2/tf/" directory, rather than the maps directory.
Server Admins: If you do not want to have players download the movie file (which is understandable, because the map itself is already a large download), be sure to also remove those lines from the tc_meridian_rc3.res file in the maps directory.
TC_MERIDIAN RELEASE CANDIDATE 3
Gametype: Territory Control
Author: Mark "Shmitz" Major
Contributors: Scott "Buddikaman" Petty
Pat "MangyCarface" Mulholland
Steve "Scoobings" Post
RELEASE CANDIDATE 3
* Fixed problem with invisible robot booth props.
* Improved several older props.
* Fixed a few other visual problems.
* Fixed a bug where the "take it home" radar would point to the wrong area.
* Changed HUD to just have the flag radars, without the erroneous score information.
For additional information about revisions and contributions, please see the readme in the archive.