Created by Buck Nasty
THIS IS A REVISION OF BUCK-FEVER
I was really unsatisfied with the way the first version came out, so here's the second.
There are way too many changes to list, so I suggest you play the map for yourself.
So, like the first version...
- Bounce off the bullseye bounce pads to launch yourself across the map.
- The bounce pads have 2 pushes on them:
1. Center - more powerful
2. Outer - less powerful
- There is a 4 way directional chevron arrow above each pad to launch you in that specific direction.
- There are also chevrons on the walkable water areas that push you towards the bounce pads to launch you back on to the surf.
- If you fall you are spawned in the middle of the map and you have to walk to the bounce pads (the chevron paths are accessible to go faster).
- Each team is color coded:
Terrorists : RED
Counter-Terrorists : BLUE
Special thanks to...
- Spoz (incline supports)
- Ryan Sterner (motivation)
- All those who attended the beta tests on my surf server
...sorry if I forgot anyone.
I'd rather not ask for constructive criticism cause I honestly don't care, this map is the way I like it. Although, compliments are always welcome.
Map is in rotation @ my Surf Shack
Honestly dont like this one.
Im not a fan of your buck maps, more of your linear surfs and skill maps(love them).
This map is very simple, not much about it at all. Like the whole buck series, is extremely repetetive.
Nice design thought, and as always your colour scheme is top notch.