Note that due to not being able to get the default 4team teammenu hud working i used a variation of my Toonhud port's in order to get it working
HUD requested by: Faith4Dead
Hud's background disappears when under the Bleed effect
Original Mod's description:
"A hud for TF2 attempting to emulate that of old DOS games.dosHUD is that legendary hud that people have seemingly asked for time (27th of June 2020, 25 upvotes) and time (27th of June 2020, 3.7k upvotes) and time (Deadline: 6th of June 2018) (you may see here that the request is finished, it actually never did get finished: here) again and for some odd reason nobody ever actually made, or rather finished.
This started to really peeve me off so here I am with a TF2 hud based on the image from 27 days ago...
dosHUD is the HUD you always wanted but never got.
- An absolutely massive bottom bar done in perfect ratio to the original DooM
- Support for 3D models, zoomed in on the face to evoke that classic DooM vibe
- Support for every single item that exists in the game, all fit snugly onto the HUD
- Support for 4:3 as well as any resolution wider than 4:3 (16:9, 21:9)
- Team coloured themes, so you aren't stuck weirdly with blu on red and vice versa
- Absolutely zero intuitive-ness, much like the original DooM
- Cleanly overlaid over the original HUD files, anything not touched by dosHUD is left in it's default state."