It also makes some normally unplayable stages playable
The stages in each series are also roughly organized by chronological game order, with some stages moved to be next to other related stages or moved for aesthetic reasons.
The game series aren't really organized in any specific order beyond having series with the most stages (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc.) near the top.
The bottom of the SSS is a bit messy since I didn't really know what to do with it. If you have any ideas on how to make it nicer, let me know in the comments
For the expanded stages version, you can select the alternate stages by holding "L" when selecting a stage.
The expanded stage list versions make the following changes to the SSS:
- Adds the four platform Final Destination stage as an additional stage (With no UI currently)
- Adds the Online Training Battlefield as an L-load for battlefield
- Makes the Spirit Board Stage an "L" load forFinal Destination
- Makes the Training Mode stage an "L" load for Big Battlefield
- Makes Marx's Boss Stage an "L" load for Fountain of Dreams
- Makes Ganon's Bass Stage an "L" load for Hyrule Castle 64
- Makes Dracula's Boss Stage an "L" load for Dracula's Castle
- Makes Rathalos' Boss Stage an "L" load for Gaur Plains
- Makes Galleom's Boss Stage an "L" load for Shadow Moses Island
The mod is currently for version 7.0.0
The file location is
Install with UMM
Due to current modding limitations, I can't add proper UI for the four platform Final Destination.