Here's what the mod does:
- Declutters the pause menu, leaving the same options as previous versions(Continue/Restart/Exit)
- Declutters the Main Menu, leaving the same options as previous versions (1P/2P/Extra/Options). The Exit button is the 5th option, replacing the DC version's "HOME PAGE" button.
- Enables the previously disabled World Ranking/Omochao Tutorial buttons. The World Ranking button was never used in any version, so here it loads the Leaderboards.
- Restores the Scrolling background text for the original SA2 menu.
- Re-positions elements of both title screens to make them resemble their original counterparts more.
- Removes the SA2B zooming animation for the original menu, as the original version doesn't have it and it doesn't account for the scale of that logo anyway.
- Force 4:3 Menu Background: Force the 4:3 SA2B Main Menu background. (The other disappears on the Main Menu)
- Disable Logo Tweaks: Re-Enable the SA2B Intro animation for the original SA2 Menu. (NOTE: Scale will be returned to normal.)
- Disable Pause Tweaks: Keep the SA2PC Pause menu.
- Use Omochao Tutorial: Use the Omochao Tutorial. Disable this and the Tutorial button will use SA2PC's How To Play menu instead.
- Hide Exit Button: Use the 4-button layout from SA2B, hiding the "EXIT" button.
- 2P Menu Style [WIP]: Enables the DC 2P Menu. By default it's used (with the costumes disabled) if you play without the DLC enabled [NOTE: This will NOT happen with the NoBattle mod, since that retains the full SA2B 2P options.]
I'd recommend playing with HD GUI for maximum effect. You can get that here:
At the moment only English and Japanese are supported. Support for other languages may come in the future though.
Thanks to Exant for helping out with restoring the scrolling text, x-hax for coding help and CasualCollision for testing.