Remove spectator UI (for real)
A GUI Mod for Counter-Strike 1.6
Added a new version. Now you can customize the bars but keep the rest. Have fun :)
With this little modification, you can completely or partially remove your spectator UI. Trust me, this one actually works, even with the latest game build (from 2017).
I've made 3 versions for 3 different scenarios.
- One of them removes the UI completely,
- the other one keeps the name of the player you're following,
- and the final one only removes the black bars and allows you to customize their size and color (including transparency). Everything is explained inside the file.
Installation:Open the downloaded file.
Copy Spectator.res into cstrike\resource\UI folder.
Extras:You can add a shadow to all text, just add this, into your clientscheme.res right here.
If you're using my GUI, do this instead:
- Open your clientscheme.res
- Search for specPlayer (using Ctrl + F)
- Add a "dropshadow" "1" to each specPlayer font (like this)
- the Man
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
More from Submitter
WiPs by Submitter
More Other/Misc GUIs