Also, I'm sorry for all those fixes after launch, this 1.2 should be the final version.
- Custom background
- Custom colorscheme
- Custom fonts:
- Fonts in menus
- Chat (EngineFont)
- Scoreboard font
- BuyMenu font
- Custom loading screen
- Custom spectator UI
- Custom teammenu
- Custom scoreboard
- Custom background panel
Download other stuff from screenshotsSpectator UI on top - sls_on_top.zip (won't work without the GUI installed)
Knife skin - sls_knife.zip
Buy menu - sls_buy_menu.zip (doesn't work on widescreen and without the GUI)
Black transparent radar - https://gamebanana.com/effects/5975
Modern Hud - https://gamebanana.com/guis/28377
- Open the archive and go to the sls GUI v1.2 folder.
- Copy everything in that folder to your game's root folder (not cstrike, the one above it).
- Install all fonts from the Fonts folder. You install them either by double-clicking on them, or moving them to C:\Windows\Fonts
- You can find more detailed description in the readme.txt
- sls_on_top - copy the resource folder into your game's cstrike folder
- sls_knife - copy the file into cstrike\models folder
- sls_buy_menu - same as sls_on_top
- The font size might not be completely on point with resolutions greater than 1280x960. It's simply because my 1440x900 monitor doesn't support these.
- The custom buy menu is misplaced on widescreen resolutions