1. DescriptionThis skin is an inverted version of the default steam skin. A lot of things aren't inverted, because it looked bad. Therefore, it's not fully inverted, but more like 90%. It is also very important for me to keep Steam features untouched.
2. Why was this skin created?I thought that Invert was an amazing skin, but the original author has stopped working on it a long time ago. It's not working properly on the current version of Steam. That's the reason why I remade it for the current steam version. I'm also trying to keep this skin updated and fix any bugs, I can find.
3. Where can I find the original skin and/or his author?Link to the original skin: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1696370
The link is now dead, because the forums have been removed by Valve.
4. What should I know before I post a comment here?Do not download/comment/rate, if you don't want to use bright skins. The regular steam skin is very dark and this is its inverted version. It is supposed to be bright! Also, no need to be rude to me or others.
5. What screen resolution is recommended for this skin?This is basically a Steam re-skin so it should be 800x600 or bigger (but 800x600 is about the size of the Steam window, so it should be bigger than that).
6. Should I download this skin from different websites?I created this skin and I decided to post it here. I update it here and I can answer your questions here as well. So, this is the official page for this skin. If you download an outdated or broken version of my skin from a different website, then it's your problem, not mine. Do not bug me about already fixed bugs, just because you have downloaded an outdated version! If I ever create a website for this skin, I'll post info here.
7. Where did v2 go?It was replaced by v3. You might have noticed, that there was a big steam update, that changed a lot of things. That update broke my skin. Therefore, I decided to rework it completely. Another reason is that in v2 I used some files and some code from the original version, but v3 does not contain any changes other than mine.
8. Can I put your skin on my website?You are allowed to put this skin on your website, IF you mention me (Ultimate Luki) as the author of it. You are NOT allowed to modify this skin and then pretend it's yours! Quit being lazy and create your own skin!
9. Where can I post feedback or report bugs?PM me or post a comment here.
10. Why isn't the Store/Friendslist/Library inverted?The store is a website. It is not a part of the client, it is loaded from the steam servers every time you click on the STORE button. It cannot be modified. The friendslist and the library are parts of the NEW UI that Valve is working on and they currently do not support skins.
Rate it and spread the word, please.