- Custom reskin for mainmenu and all menu dialogs (backpack, lobby, store...)
- Competitive Orientated Ingame HUD (health, ammo, meters...)
Tested in 1024x768 and 1920x1080 resolutions. Tested in Direct X level 8.1 and 9.5.
More information: [http://doodlesstuff.com/?stuff=doodlehud](http://doodlesstuff.com/?stuff=doodlehud "http://doodlesstuff.com/?stuff=doodlehud")
Demonstration Video: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6i4glR0hw](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6i4glR0hw "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6i4glR0hw")
###### Version 19 Changelog - 31-October-2014
- Fixed Fog's Crosshair being on by default (my mistake)
###### Version 18 Changelog - 30-October-2014
- Fixed Target IDs (have to alter things due to valve changing Target IDs)
- Altered Big Target ID Override: http://i.imgur.com/KD7lFu1.jpg
- Altered Small Target ID Override: http://i.imgur.com/XLBs5pT.jpg
- Fixed a couple other bugs
- 30, Oct 2014: Fixed Target IDs
- 3, Oct 2014: Small update, fixed a couple bugs
- 14, Sep 2014: Major Update, fixing bugs and improving things
- 12, Jul 2014: Fixed several bugs
- 24, Jun 2014: Fixed visual bug in crafting panel
- 20, Jun 2014: Added support for Taunt Update
- 7, Apr 2014: Loose Cannon-Shield meter fix
- 8, Feb 2014: Fixed Broken stuff from Update
- 31, Dec 2013: Killstreak Support
- 17, Nov 2013: Long overdue update
- 14, May 2013: Fixed all bugs I knew about
- 22, Dec 2012: Vaccinator support + some bug fixes.
- 9, nov 2012: Small crash fix.
- 5, nov 2012: Two small fix. Thanks to those who reported bugs.
I've looked at your guides on editing HUDs, and it really helped me a lot. Is there a way to make team color build menus for the engineer? For example, I would like the build menu sentry icon to be red for the RED team, and the Eureka Effect menu as well. Any suggestions on that?
Hey man, I'm wondering if you can update this for all the recent additions? Like, the Halloween spellbooks, killstreaks, and maybe even an option to include the 3D character hologram in the corner like the normal hud. Thanks :D
I really enjoy using this, so I'd greatly appreciate it.