Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- Using the Awesome Smiley is, in general, a horrible and unoriginal idea.
- As you can see yourself, the stretched out faces show that this skin isn't working properly.
- Even though there's little to improve on an awesome smiley-submission and I'd recommend you not to put more effort than "none" into this, fixing the stretched smileys would be the only fix I could think of.
- As you can see in your own files, the widescreen background of DoD:S is the same as the default one. Thus, the actual background is being stretched. That's why your smileys are stretched as well. Fixing this would be possible by either:
- A: fixing the widescreen ratio of the background (which could be considered a GUI on its own, for people who run the game on widescreen but don't want th edefault background to be stretched as they noticed that it is and don't like it that way)
- B: stretching your smileys by the same amount in the opposite direction (vertically, that is) should have the same effect. The smileys should then stretch horizontally, fixing the aspect ratio whilst maintaining the background's original stretched look.