In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégé as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV.
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies.
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased.
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment.
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks.
- Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment's Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system.
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals.
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills.
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles.
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer's Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.