Wanted! is a single player and a multi player game.
The game is set in the American Wild West. It spans the Mountain Indian, Mexican villas and the Western town appearance.
Wanted! was not designed to be representative of any specific period of the American Wild West. It is designed to be a fun gaming experience in the style of the West in its total era.
- 4 different settings to explore: Mountain, Mexican, Town, Mine
- 4 different races to battle: Indian, Mexican, Cowboy & Miner.
- Various animals such as snakes, bears, pumas and scorpions
- 11 dedicated Deathmatch levels
- 5 Special “Capture the Chicken” levels
- 4 Special “High Noon” levels (Duel Mode)
- 13 period player weapons
- Period pick-up items and theme setting models
- Atmospheric sounds
- “Cow-Bots” (providing computer opponents)
- Over 500 appealing period style textures
Multiplayer version was released earlier on November 15, 2000, while the Single-player version (complete pack) was release on June 8, 2001.