If you are interested in hacking the game, the most popular Riders server at the moment is the Sonic Riders Competitive Server.
- For Stage Overhauls use Texture category.
- For Gear and Character Textures use Skins category.
- For UI, Load Screens and HUD Textures use the GUI category.
- For Texture Packs of multi-category textures use the 'Game File' category.
- Miscellaneous single use textures (e.g. replacing Moon in Night Chase) go to (Texture -> Other) or (Texture -> Memes).
- For Action Replay and Gecko codes, use the Script category.
- It is recommended that you put the contents of your submissions in a folder; this will make it easier for end users to manage mods.
- Please try to ask for permission first before using another modders' content in your own mod. It's the right thing to do.
Happy Extreme Gearing!