If you are interested in the game's community, there are two popular Riders servers at the moment:
Sonic Riders Competitive, the origin of Tournament Edition which is currently the biggest Sonic Riders server at the moment. This server focuses on the original game and hosts weekly events.
Extreme Gear Labs (formerly Zero Gravity Labs) which is managed by the original development team of Tournament Edition. This server is known for Regravitified, a modification of Zero Gravity and is also where development on the PC version of original Riders is going on.
- For Stage Overhauls use Texture category.
- For Gear and Character Textures use Skins category.
- For UI, Load Screens and HUD Textures use the GUI category.
- For Texture Packs of multi-category textures use the 'Game File' category.
- Miscellaneous single use textures (e.g. replacing Moon in Night Chase) go to (Texture -> Other) or (Texture -> Memes).
- For Action Replay and Gecko codes, use the Script category.
- It is recommended that you put the contents of your submissions in a folder; this will make it easier for end users to manage mods.
- Please try to ask for permission first before using another modders' content in your own mod. It's the right thing to do.
Happy Extreme Gearing!