Crowning touch: Tails AI also spawns with any character! That's right, Fox box will follow Big in his journey to catch Froggy!
Note: You can change the settings to disable Tails AI at some specific place.
To avoid crashes and conflicts, Tails AI doesn't spawn in some very specific places during a specific part of a character's story. The goal in the future is to reduce that as much as possible.
- If you are using the PC Disc version: Make sure you have the latest version of SADX Mod Manager downloaded and installed from this link.
- If you are using the Steam version: You need to install PKR's SADX Mod Installer from this link.
- Make sure to extract the Mod Loader's contents into your main SADX folder.
- Once all Mod Loader's files and folders are there, run ModManager and click on 'Install Loader'
- You should now have a "mods" folder in your SADX folder!
- Download the latest version of Better Tails AI and place the entire folder in the mods folder.
- If all the above steps have been done properly, you should be able to run SADXModManager and select Better Tails AI in the list.
- To configure options for Better Tails AI, select the mod in ModManager and click on 'Configure...' to see all the options.
- Clic on Save and play!