- Taking breaks when playing in VR mode can reduce the chances of feeling sick. We are not responsible for any health issues that might occur during gameplay -This version of the First Person View mod includes 3 different versions that you can choose depending on your likings.
- DefaultFOV is the regular and recommended FOV for both VR and PC users.
- WiderFOV allows to see more around you. It feels really good in VR but it tends to make objects in the distance more pixellated than the other options.
- NarrowerFOV allows to see less around you. It allows the game to be less pixelated in VR, but can sometimes feel weird. It works best for PC users.
- The Camera Rune App and the Slate View won't zoom for some reason.
- You will be inside Link's face during some cutscenes. It's creepy!
A huge thanks to SilentVerge for helping out finding the values needed to achieve this mod!
Thanks to SushiiZ as well for testing the mod on the Switch!
Screenshots by NicoTap!