Half-Life: Zombie Mod X
Zombie Mod X is a server-side modification for Half-Life. The gameplay in this way is based on the typical scenario of a zombie outbreak. Each round, a player is infected with the zombie virus and this must infect the rest to multiply. The round is won by exterminating the opposing team.
- Humans appear in different places, the virus is released after a certain time and someone ends up becoming a zombie.
- The zombies must infect all humans in order to win.
- Humans must eliminate all zombies in order to win.
- One point for each infection, five points for each zombie eliminated.
zx_restart - restart the round
zx_setzombie [name or userid] - turns the logged-in user into a zombie.
zx_sethuman [name or userid] - makes the user entered human.
zx_debug [0/1] - shows useful information to be able to debug the plugin.
zx_light [a-z] - set the brightness of the map. [a = brighter; m = by default; z = darker]. By default: 'f'.
zx_sky 'blood_' - sets the sky on the map. If this is empty, the map sky will remain intact
zx_minplayers [0-32] - minimum number of players to start a round. By default: 2
zx_firstroundtime 15 - count down to start the first round (seconds).
zx_roundtime 240 - duration of the round (seconds).
zx_freezetime 3 - duration of the freezing period (seconds).
zx_hud_x [-1.0 - 1.0] - HUD position on the X axis showing the player's status.
zx_hud_y [-1.0 - 1.0] - HUD position on the Y axis showing the player's status.
zx_hud_color 'r g b' - color of the HUD that shows the status of the player. By default '0 230 0'.
zombie_health 500 - zombie health.
zombie_armor 250 - zombie armor.
zombie_gravity 0.5 - zombie gravity.
zombie_maxspeed 360 - maximum speed of the zombie.
zombie_frags_infection 1 - points to receive for killing a human.
human_health 100 - human health.
human_armor 0 - human armor.
human_gravity 1.0 - human gravity.
human_maxspeed 300 - maximum speed of the human.
human_frags_kill 5 - points to receive for killing a zombie.
AMX Mod X 1.9 or newer.
Msg Stocks Link
Installation:- Download the resources.zip and zx_plugin_ * files, and extract the contents of both within the valve folder (eg 'C: \\ Half-Life \\ valve').
- Compile the zx.sma file and paste the generated file (zx.amxx) into the plugins folder ('valve / addons / amxmodx / plugins').
- Go to 'valve / addons / amxmodx / configs', open the file plugins.cfg and add a line at the end of everything that says zx.amxx debug and save the file.
- In the valve folder, open the file server.cfg and at the end of it all, add these commands, separated line by line.
mp_teamlist 'hgrunt; zx_cso_host'
sv_maxspeed 400 // allows the zombies to have more speed.
- Add night vision to the zombies.
- Add zombie classes (use HL Player Models API).
- Add more game modes.
- Create an API for the mod to be able to increase the extensibility of the plugin.
NotesAt the moment I have decided not to add music by default, but you can add one if you want, call your music file 'ambience1.mp3' and save it in 'valve / sound / zx /'.
The mod supports multi-language, therefore you can translate the texts of the mode and the HUD without any problem.
Thanks- Anggara_Nothing, its HLZM served me as a base to better understand how to create plugins for HL, etc.
- Koshak, for carrying the claws and the model of zombie player of CSO.
- Most of the resources are from CSO.