Doing any modifications the wrong way might lead your
game crashing or closing unexpectedly during gameplay or even break
the game entirely requiring re-installing and/or potentially re-downloading.
You have been warned.
2. Open your settings.xml file, stored inside C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V
3. Only replace the code stored in the downloaded settings.xml file inside your GTA 5 settings.xml file. From <graphics> to </audio>
4. Save the file and make it read-only by going to Properties->Read Only
- Less or zero pedestrians +2
- Less or zero vehicles +2
- Less level of detail +4
- Less distance level of detail +3
- DirectX set to 10 +1