This mod is yet another improvement mod. I guess this is a series of mods now.
Anyways, this mod makes various changes to Sonic's physics, levels, and many other things in an effort to make Lost World an more enjoyable game.
Here's a list of the major changes.
- Sonic does't lose speed when turning.
- 2D and 3D speeds buffed to make the game feel faster.
- Various other physics tweaks to improve control.
- Levels are tweaked to remove annoying things and make the game more fair.
- Animals no longer pad out the game. They are only used to unlock bonus stages.
- Reduced / removed obnoxious UI elements.
- Fall Signs from Generations are used in 2D sections.
- Hints are actual objects that you have to go near to trigger the hint dialogue.
- Various other changes and improvements.
Hopefully Lost World is much better as a result of these changes.
Note that the physics are patched on your exe file. Check the readme for more details. You can patch the exe and play the game without the rest of the tweaks if you want or even use it on stage mods.