Here is a breakdown of what the respective files do:
Reversed a duplicate entry for the Flatbed to create a new colour. Reversed two duplicate entries for the Pony. Added extra colours for various vehicles. Removed any colours over eight, as this is the maximum amount of supported colours per vehicle.
Changes the class of the rare vehicles from 'Ignore' to a suitable one.
- Stretch - 'Ignore' to 'RichFamily'
- FBI Washington - 'RichFamily'
- Mr. Whopee - Worker
- Coach - Big
- Romero - PoorFamily
- Pizzaboy - Moped (same as Faggio)
- Zebra Cab - Taxi (same as other taxis)
- Topfun - Worker
- Patriot - RichFamily
- Lovefist Stretch - Executive
- Sabre Turbo - RichFamily
- Deluxo - Executive
- Spand Express - Worker
- Baggage - Worker
- Hotring Racer - Normal
- Hotring Racer A - Executive
- Hotring Racer B - RichFamily
- Sandking - Executive
- Bloodring Banger A - RichFamily
- Bloodring Banger B - Executive
Fixes the cost of the Bloodring Bangers to $30000 instead of $500. Glendales and Oceanics (their base models) are $20000 by comparison. Certain heavy vehicles capped to 110 Km/h have their speed increased by +10 Km/h (120 Km/h).
- Pistol - Range 60 Units / Ammo 18.
- Python - Range 100 / Damage 100 HP.
- Pump Shotgun - Range 70 / Damage 180.
- Stubby Shotgun - Range 60 / Damage 400.
- Combat Shotgun - Range 80 / Ammo 8 / Damage 180.
- Mac-10 - Range 60 / Ammo 25 / Damage 30.
- Tec-9 - Range 70 / Ammo 40.
- Uzi - Range 70 / Ammo 32 / Damage 25.
- MP5 - Range 80.
- Ruger - Range 120 / Ammo 35.
- M4 - Range 120.
- Bolt Sniper - Range 999 / Damage 150.
- Combat Sniper - Range 999 / Ammo 10.
- Flame Thrower - Range 20 / Ammo 75.
- Rocket Launcher - Range 100.
- M60 - Range 999 / Ammo 200.
- Minigun - Range 999 / Ammo 750.
Other Recommended Mods
Some of the other mods that I recommend to go with this mod pack are:
Silent Patch - https://cookieplmonster.github.io/mods/gta-vc/
The saved games included are played on the data files included here as 'proof-of-concept'. This was also to playtest the difficulty of gunfights, to ensure it isn't too hard or impossible to do any missions. Certain missions (eg. Phnom Penh '86) do become much more difficult than before. No cheats, hacks or trainers were used in the making of these saves.
Here's the backup for the original Data folder for GTA Vice City - http://www.gta-center.com/area_download/index.php?act=view&id=1557
My GTA III Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/7578
My GTA San Andreas Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6146