Here is a breakdown of what the respective files do:
Added some extra colours for various vehicles.
Changes the class of the rare vehicles from 'Ignore' to a suitable one.
- Stretch - 'Ignore' to 'RichFamily'
- FBI Washington - 'RichFamily'
- Mr. Whopee - Worker
- Coach - Big
- Romero - PoorFamily
- Pizzaboy - Moped (same as Faggio)
- Zebra Cab - Taxi (same as other taxis)
- Topfun - Worker
- Patriot - RichFamily
- Lovefist Stretch - Executive
- Sabre Turbo - RichFamily
- Deluxo - Executive
- Spand Express - Worker
- Baggage - Worker
- Hotring Racer - Normal
- Hotring Racer A - Executive
- Hotring Racer B - RichFamily
- Sandking - Executive
- Bloodring Banger A - RichFamily
- Bloodring Banger B - Executive
Fixes the cost of the Bloodring Bangers to $25000 instead of $500. Glendales and Oceanics (their base models) are $20000 by comparison. Certain heavy vehicles capped to 110 Km/h have their speed increased by +10 Km/h (120 Km/h).
- Pistol - Range increased from 30 to 60 / Ammo increased from 17 to 18.
- Python - Range increased from 30 to 80 / Damage decreased from 135 to 100.
- Shotgun - Range increased from 40 to 70 / Damage decreased from 80 to 50 - 3 pellets - Total Damage decreased from 240 to 150.
- Stubby Shotgun - Range increased from 15 to 60 / Damage decreased from 120 to 75 - 5 pellets - Total Damage decreased from 600 to 375.
- Combat Shotgun - Range increased from 30 to 80 / Ammo increased from 7 to 8 / Damage decreased from 100 to 50 - 3 pellets - Total Damage decreased from 300 to 150.
- Mac-10 - Range increased from 30 to 60 / Ammo decreased from 30 to 25 / Damage increased from 15 to 20.
- Tec-9 - Range increased from 30 to 70 / Ammo decreased from 50 to 40.
- Uzi - Range increased from 45 to 70 / Ammo increased from 30 to 32 / Damage increased from 20 to 25.
- MP5 - Range increased from 45 to 80 / Damage decreased from 35 to 30.
- Ruger - Range increased from 90 to 100 / Ammo increased from 30 to 35.
- M4 - Range increased from 90 to 120.
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle - Range increased from 100 to 999.
- PSG-1 - Range increased from 100 to 999 / Ammo increased from 7 to 10.
- Flamethrower - Range increased from 5.1 to 20 / Ammo increased from 50 to 75.
- Rocket Launcher - Range increased from 55 to 100.
- M60 - Range increased from 75 to 999 / Ammo increased from 100 to 200.
- Minigun - Range increased from 75 to 999 / Ammo increased from 500 to 750.
Other Recommended Mods
Some of the other mods that I recommend to go with this mod pack are:
Silent Patch - https://gtaforums.com/topic/669045-silentpatch/
The saved games included are played on the data files included here as 'proof-of-concept'. This was also to playtest the difficulty of gunfights, to ensure it isn't too hard or impossible to do any missions. Certain missions (eg. Phnom Penh '86) do become much more difficult than before. No cheats, hacks or trainers were used in the making of these saves.
Here's the backup for the original Data folder for GTA Vice City - http://lu-dm.eu.org/showthread.php?tid=369
My GTA III Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/7578
My GTA San Andreas Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6146