Originally a mod for ESF, ported into counter strike 1.6 to let you use .bik as your menu background.
- This is a metahook plugin by Jerry?? (ESFKAMI) that lets you use .bik (bink) videos as your main menu background.
WARNING! This is only working in openGL renderer
- CSGO Gamestartup audio
- CSGO Blue animated .bik background
- CSGO logo static background
- Bink core dll
- Plugin core dll
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Install to Metahook Plus to your Half-life
- Extract & paste cstrike folder to your Half-Life Directory
- Using notepad, add background.dll to "cstrike/metahook/configs/plugins.lst"
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR OWN DYNAMIC BACKGROUND?
- Download RAD Video Tools
- Open RAD Video Tools
- Select your media file
- Click Bink it!
- Change the output file name into background.bik and customize it at your own choice
- Click Bink
- Move the output file into cstrike/media
- Optional: add startup audio and static background at your own choice
- The background is still seen when opening console and esc'ing ingame
- Tell the dev if u see any