Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Including various fixes and tweaks for Rainbow Six: Vegas, this is the v1.01 patch for the game. It also includes support for the Xbox 360 controller on PC.
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.02 Patch Contents
* Fixed a crash when player is kicked from server.
* Fixed a crash when fetching online matches (quick and custom search).
* Fixed a crash/freeze that occurred after many games have been played.
* Fixed a problem when switching from Online to LAN mode.
* Fixed the freeze issue after the Unreal logo related to the Language for non-Unicode programs setting.
* Throwing a grenade on a player using a turret will now apply damage.
* Removed Eye Adaptation.
* Radar jammer now jams all players.
* Fixed map rotation issue on dedicated servers.
* Fixed the choppy Ubisoft logo animation when the game starts.
* Reduced lag with in-game videos on certain computers.
* Many Tutorial-related inaccuracies have been corrected.
* Fixed a dedicated server crash related to equipement.
* Fixed the cursor being stuck in desktop sub-rect after an ALT-TAB.
* Version number will now be displayed to the user in the main menu.
* Fixed a bug while observing a game where while using the joystick, the A button was not displayed properly.
* Fixed controller problem where wrong button was assigned to exit turrets.
* Fixed the missing grenades and ammo when going from Realistic to Normal mode.
Supports the Xbox 360 controller
- Various rare single player ingame crashes have been fixed
- Better support the use of alt-tab while in game
- Reduced the memory consumption of the game
- Multiplayer difficulty level is now accurate and can be selected accordingly
- Player will now get a kill attributed to his kill list when defender or terrorist dies of damage over time ( incendiary grenade )
- Improved quick search and custom search utility for all game modes
- Improve the chat system to ensure chat box is not always visible
- Enabled changing display resolution of the game
- Corrected some localisation issues to display correct message in correct language for various menus
- Display navigational information correctly while in observer mode
- Corrected some menu interface display error
- Respawning while in chat menu will not cause chat window to overlap the game window