Decided to submit my own compilation of animations, that I was collecting throughout the world web. There're only 40-45% of anims from Nexus, others were collected from various small sites and stay unknown for many people. Here I'm presenting the latest version of my many-months' search and testings.
It makes boring Sky's fight system turn into more funny hack'n'slash type. It was pretty popular in russian web, where I submited it originally, so after some years, I decided to present it here for GB community.
About the main idea:
Unlike many other alike compiles, I wanted to make this a themed set, where each weapon style is dedicated to some general idea and all the moves are chained into mini-combos:
ATTENTION: Videos below are showing the early version of mod, not the real one. I don't have SKY on working PC, so can't record the real ones. They would only show some spirit of it. 4.1 is the most flawless version of it.
1) Two handed blades - strength. All moves are being made with power, but stay elegant at the same time. I started with these ones, as included mod changes usual power attacks to effective combo-series. They do area damage, so you can easily cut through the bunch of enemies with style.
2) One handed weapons - speed. All moves are fast and short. Included piercing attacks. Good for assassins and sword fencers. Also the front power attack taken from two-handed combos, so one-handed weapon wielders would have an opportunity to make combo either.
3) Two-handed hammers and axes - dexterity. All moves are stylised for playing with spear. I wanted to make a compilation, that would remind the spear technique of Oberin from Game of Thrones, during the battle of Snake and Rock. So there're many beautiful and slight moves with pirouettes, following twisting spear around and so on. It wouldn't fit heavy hammers for wild barbarians, so think of it.
I mostly always play with spear, and I wanted to make smth like this and I really like the result.
As a bonus - I added an exotic battle stance with blade upside down. For real ninjas =)
Aside it - there other things changed:
- Walking, running, jumping and other non-combat anims; - Parry animations, chosen the best looking ones for each weapon; - Finishing moves animations - not all; - Magic animations; - Other animations;
Compatible with all the main gameplay mods, like:
- Deadly mutilation; - Dance of death; - Violence; - Ordinator; - Heartbreker killmove mod; - All others;
...except some sex modes due to some hot buttons used. Guys, you'd better choose for yourself what you want to do - to kill foes or f#ck them =)
Hot buttons and actions:
G - ice blades of Vergil. One touch - one blade. Hold it - ring of blades occures. X - creates a ground underneath the hero. How to use:
1) You can climb any height, just jump, hit the button, then jump again, hit button and so on untill you jump where you want to. 2) You can jump off any heigh, just create ground near earth in order not to die. 3) You can cross any pit, just push fast the button and your hero would run like a god on air or water =)
Other buttons don't do anything major.
So, this is it, try it out.
What you need to get this thing working:
1) Skyrim - not legendary!; 2) SKSE latest version; 3) Optional - Dual-wield block mod - for utilizing anims for blocking in dual-wield;
There're LOTS of authors, whom I don't remember, so I put UNKNOWN in related column. If somebody knows the people - tell me in comments, I'd add them.
6mo old402 DLs8 mb
Therefore let it be known - I ALLOW EVERYBODY to do following actions with my submissions:
- Port or change it anyhow and use in personal works; - Use it for any kind of commercial purposes; - Redistribute to any kind of web or other sources; - Any other actions with them;
My works should always be a free ground for creative or enterprising people without stupid rules! As a leader of "OUTLAWS" studio - I grant you these rights from now on and forever further. All I would like to ask is to credit me for some points but it's not that important any way.