Here is a breakdown of what the respective files do:
This file maxes out any stat (Stamina, Vehicle Skills, Weapon Skills) etc by doing the action just once. Firing one pistol bullet for example, will maximize the Pistol Skill stat. The only exceptions are Muscle, Fat, and Gambling. Muscle will maximize after a few minutes of physical activity. Gambling and Fat systems are not modified. Note - This makes the various vehicle based challenges (BMX, NRG-500, etc) much easier.
Added missing commas for the Cheetah and Slamvan's data lines that prevented one colour from showing up for each. Reversed a duplicate entry for the Flatbed to create a new colour. Variant vehicles such as the Beater Glendale and Rancher Lure have their two-tone colour schemes inverted to distinguish them from base models.
cargrp.dat [Requires vehicles.ide]
This is one of the two main files in this modification. Adds various rare vehicles to normal traffic. Care has been taken to place the new vehicles in logical traffic groups. Certain vehicles have been moved or removed from their old groups. All groups are limited to a maximum of 20 vehicles (maximum read by the game is 23 per group) to prevent omissions. All groups are ordered alphabetically or counter-alphabetically to ensure all vehicles spawn somewhere or the other. Gangs also have added vehicles to their list of gang vehicles.
The specific changes can be verified by opening the file with NotePad. The entire changelog significantly inflates this description. Here's a short-list of rare vehicles and where they will spawn.
- Rich Areas - Hotring Racer and Monster Truck.
- Transitional ('Prostitutes' and 'Criminals') - Buccaneer, Hustler, Manana, Oceanic, Slamvan and Tornado.
- Poor Areas - Romero Hearse.
- Industrial Areas - Berkley's Van and Dumper.
- Business Areas - FBI Truck, Euros and Uranus.
- Airports - Feltzer, Merit, Securicar and SWAT Van.
- Airport Runways - Dozer.
- Clubbers - Hotring Racer B, NRG-500 and Phoenix.
- Entertainers (Las Venturas only) - Same as Clubbers, except Hotring Racer A instead of B.
- Beaches and Parks - Bloodring Banger and Hotdog.
- Golfers - Kart and Mower.
- Rural Areas - Bandito, Dune Truck, Hotknife, Monster Truck A, Patriot, Quad Bike, Rancher Lure and Sandking.
- Desert Areas - Same as Rural Areas, except Monster Truck B instead of Monster Truck A.
Following is the list of gang cars:
- Ballas - admiral, bravura, buffalo, coach, freeway, huntley, majestic, nebula, pcj600, pizzaboy, pony, primo, rdtrain, stafford, stretch, tahoma, utility, washing, yosemite.
- Grove Street Families - bf400, bike, burrito, bus, cadrona, feltzer, flatbed, greenwoo, intruder, landstal, merit, patriot, petro, picador, savanna, sentinel, towtruck, voodoo, wayfarer.
- Los Santos Vagos - bandito, bloodra, bobcat, duneride, elegant, esperant, hermes, hotrinb, monsterb, mrwhoop, oceanic, phoenix, rancher, rumpo, sanchez, tornado, vincent, willard, windsor.
- Varrios Los Aztecas - banshee, bfinject, boxville, broadway, glendale, hermes, hotknife, hotrina, hustler, mesa, monstera, mtbike, premier, quad, remingtn, rnchlure, sandking, slamvan, yankee.
- San Fierro Rifa - blade, blistac, camper, club, comet, dft30, emperor, faggio, fortune, journey, linerun, mule, packer, regina, sabre, sadler, stallion, sunrise, topfun.
- Da Nang Boys - benson, bmx, buccanee, cement, clover, dozer, forklift, hotdog, manana, monster, moonbeam, peren, previon, romero, solair, tampa, trash, virgo, walton.
- Triads - alpha, bullet, cheetah, elegy, euros, fcr900, flash, hotring, infernus, jester, newsvan, nrg500, securica, stratum, sultan, supergt, turismo, uranus, zr350.
Fixed the cost of Bloodring Banger to $25000 from $500 (Glendale is $20000 for reference). Certain heavy vehicles capped to 110 Km/h have their speed increased by +10 Km/h (120 Km/h).
The costs of some weapons and armour have been readjusted.
- Pistol - Cost $250.
- Silenced Pistol - Cost $500.
- Desert Eagle - Cost $1500.
- Pump Shotgun - Cost $1500 / Ammunition 30 Rounds.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Cost $2000 / Ammunition 30 Rounds.
- Spas-12 - Cost $3000 / Ammunition 30 Rounds.
- Tec-9 - Cost $1500 / Ammunition 90 Rounds.
- MP5 - Cost $2500 / Ammunition 120 Rounds.
- M4 - Cost $5000.
- Country Rifle - Cost $1500 / Ammunition 30 Rounds.
- Sniper Rifle - Cost $6000 / Ammunition 30 Rounds.
- Grenade - Cost $500.
- Satchel Charge - Cost $1000.
- Armour - Cost $500.
This file is required to get the rare vehicles to spawn. This file mainly changes the 'Class' of the rare vehicles from 'Ignore' to 'Normal' in order to bypass the restrictions on them spawning normally in traffic. The pre-defined spawning frequencies have not been altered. Therefore, some rare cars with a frequency of 1/10 don't spawn as often in traffic. This includes the Hotring Racers and Bloodring Banger.
The damage and/or ammo count of various weapons have been re-balanced. The maximum and lock-on ranges of all weapons have been significantly increased. The increased range by itself makes gunfights rather hard. This makes taking over gang territories especially challenging. Dual Wielding is disabled.
- Pistol - Range increased from 35 Units to 60 / Ammo Capacity increased from 17 to 18 / Damage increased from 25 HP to 30.
- Silenced Pistol - Range increased from 35 to 60 / Ammo increased from 17 to 18 / Damage increased from 40 to 45.
- Desert Eagle - Range increased from 35 to 90 / Damage decreased from 140 to 120.
- Shotgun - Range doubled from 40 to 80 / Damage increased from 10 to 15 per pellet [13 pellets / Total Damage increased from 130 to 195].
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Range doubled from 35 to 70 / Damage doubled from 10 to 20 per pellet [13 pellets / Total Damage doubled from 130 to 260].
- Combat Shotgun - Range increased from 40 to 70 / Ammo increased from 7 to 8 / Damage increased from 15 to 20 per pellet [8 pellets / Total Damage increased from 120 to 160].
- Micro-Uzi - Range increased from 35 to 60 / Damage increased from 20 to 25.
- Tec-9 - Range doubled from 35 to 70 / Ammo decreased from 50 to 40 / Damage increased from 20 to 25.
- MP5 - Range increased from 45 to 80 / Damage increased from 25 to 30.
- AK-47 - Range increased from 70 to 100 / Damage increased from 30 to 40.
- M4 - Range increased from 90 to 140 / Ammo capacity decreased from 50 to 30 / Damage increased from 30 to 35.
- Country Rifle - Range increased from 100 to 999 / Damage increased from 75 to 100.
- Sniper Rifle - Range increased from 100 to 999 / Damage increased from 125 to 200.
- Rocket Launchers - Range increased from 55 to 100.
- Flame Thrower - Ammo increased from 50 to 75.
- Minigun - Range increased from 75 to 999 / Ammo increased from 500 to 750 / Damage increased from 140 to 150.
Other Recommended Mods
Some of the other mods that I recommend to go with this mod pack are:
Silent Patch - https://gtaforums.com/topic/669045-silentpatch/
Transfender Fix - http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=35 (Use the Transfender in Los Santos for Motorcycles)
The saved games included are played on the data files included here as 'proof-of-concept'. Certain rare cars are saved in garages acquired via storyline (FBI Truck in Ganton, etc). This was also to playtest the difficulty of gunfights, to ensure it isn't too hard or impossible to do any missions. Certain missions (eg. Body Harvest) and tasks (Gang Warfare) do become much more difficult than before. No cheats, hacks or trainers were used in the making of these saves.
Here's the backup for the original Data folder of GTA San Andreas - http://www.gta-center.com/area_download/index.php?...
My GTA III 2018 Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/7578
My GTA VC 2018 Pack - https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/7579